Photos: Mr Ibu, Mr. Raw, Emma Nyra And Other Hot Ladies At Movie Première In Enugu

Forum 8 years ago

Photos: Mr Ibu, Mr. Raw, Emma Nyra And Other Hot Ladies At Movie Première In Enugu

One of the most anticipated comedy movie of 2016 – ‘The Boss Is Mine’ directed by Okechukwu Oku, had its Enugu premiere on Friday 8th January 2016, lots of celebrities and some of the cast were in attendance.

The sold out movie premiere had lots of offers – an opening of a highly interactive red carpet and a live screening of the comedy movie.

The thrilled spectators, reeled with laughter from the start to the finish and gave the movie maker and team, a standing ovation at the end of the live screening.

The appreciation was totally overwhelming.

The second premiere of the hilarious movie will hold today – Sunday, the 10th of January 2016 at Ibom Tropicana entertainment center, Udo Udoma Avenue, Uyo Awka-ibom state.

Iyanya, Tekno, Selebobo, Victor Imeh and lots of celebrities will be attending the Uyo Premiere.

‘THE BOSS IS MINE’ comedy movie, was produced by Okechukwu Oku also known as ‘The Oracle’, a Nigerian movie producer, director, cinematographer, who worked on a number of African movies including The Great Niger Mission (2011, Nigeria), Brother’s Keeper (2012, Nigeria), Jafaar (2012, Nigeria), Reflection (2012, Sierra Leone), Last 3 Digits (2012, Nigeria), Refugee (2013, Ghana), and The Duplex (2013, Nigeria).

He is best known for directing the movies: Love and Oil (2014), Burning Bridges (2014) and Bambitious (2015).

He received several awards at the Afrifimo Awards and Film /Music Festival including the award for Best Film Director, Best
Cinematographer and Best Video Editor for His movie ‘Bambitious’.
And currently nominated for Best Cinematographer for a Movie or TV Series at the 2016 African Magic Viewers’ Choice Awards (AMVCA) for the film: The Refugees.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Premier League suits my style more than Serie A – Lookman
Forum | 1 day ago

Premier League suits my style more than Serie A – Lookman

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle
Forum | 1 day ago

Enugu Neighbourhood Watch Operatives Shoot Dead Restaurant Owner, Youths Burn Patrol Vehicle

Down Cemetery Road: Emma Thompson and Ruth Wilson to Star in Apple TV+ Thriller
Forum | 2 days ago

Down Cemetery Road: Emma Thompson and Ruth Wilson to Star in Apple TV+ Thriller

Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register
Forum | 2 days ago

Enugu Mourns Junior Pope, Opens Condolence Register