Photos Of Boxer Anthony Joshua Bathing For Fragrance Lynx

Forum 6 years ago

Photos Of Boxer Anthony Joshua Bathing For Fragrance Lynx

Nigerian-born English boxer Anthony Joshua has seen his profile risen since he defeated Wladimir Klitschko in a world heavyweight title fight in front of 90,000 people at Wembley back in April.

With his increase in popularity, Joshua is raking in the cash with several endorsements, the latest with fragrance Lynx.

Lynx
is said to be Joshua’s favourite boyhood fragrance and now he has been paid millions to endorse it.

“I’m in and out of the gym all the time, so I know how important it is to have products that will leave me smelling and feeling good,” the 27-year-old said.

“I’ve been using Lynx products since I was a kid so it feels right to mark my first ten years in the ring by creating the Lynx YOU Anthony Joshua range.

“I’m excited to see the products on the shelves and hope they will help guys to smell great and feel good!”

Joshua earned £15million for his April fight against Klitschko and is believed to have earned millions in endorsement since that victory.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 18 hours ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: Anthony Martial to leave Man Utd as free agent

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara