Photos: Olamide Declares Love For Princess Vitarah’s "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Song

Forum 8 years ago

Photos: Olamide Declares Love For Princess Vitarah’s "Nigerian Kitty-Cat" Song

Princess Vitarah’s Nigerian Kitty-Cat song is still trending. And now the upcoming singer/rapper has earned one big fan – the YBNL boss Olamide, who tweeted at her yesterday to declare his love for her music. “Thank u Aunty oni Nigeria Kitty-Cat for making me laugh ds morning,” Olamide said, adding, “I love ur music”

On Twitter, Princess Vitarah revealed that she has no management and is not signed on to any label. But the tasty song has garnered over 60, 000 views since it’s release midnight February 29, more than the views most Nigerian top singers get on the first day of their music release.

Now, the huge question is this: has she drawn any record label attention?

On Twitter, Olamide said Princess Vitarah ‘done blow’, and it brings to mind his recent revelation that he is set to sign on the first female to his YBNL record label. “My YBNL First Lady should be combination of à?à and Dejloaf,” Olamide tweeted in January, before asking fans, “What do u suggest?”

Well, the award winning rapper may have just found the right lady. Yesterday, he gave a short review of Princess Vitarah’s song. “Apart from d Bleep yans shaa I felt her bounce and rhyming skills,” he said, adding, “sometimes we need ppl like ds to spice things up – she made me laugh.”

Watch/Download The Video Beneath

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government
Forum | 7 hours ago

Electricity Tariffs: RSM Calls On Nigerian Labour To Begin Mass Protests Against Tinubu Government

EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 7 hours ago

EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 12 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu
Forum | 12 hours ago

Nigerian Police Arrest Suspected Vandal, Recover Stolen Cables In Enugu