Photos: People Blasts Debbie-Rise for Wack Outfit and Uriel for Excess Makeup at Calabar @50

Forum 6 years ago

Photos: People Blasts Debbie-Rise for Wack Outfit and Uriel for Excess Makeup at Calabar @50

Reality TV show Big Brother Naija housemates, Bisola, Uriel, Debbie-Rise, Bassey, Kemen, and ThinTallTony attended “Calabar is 50” event at the Calabar International Convention Center.

Bisola shared photos from the event and trust Nigerians, something must be amiss – and it was Debie-Rise outfit that everyone picked on.

She wore a full length lemon green satin material outfit with embroideries on the arm and across her b0s0m.

Her fans were defending her, saying, the event wasn’t a dinner while others wondered if she was going for bridal train.

Bisola came to her defense, saying, the dress is beautiful and maybe the picture didn’t do her justice.

See screenshot below and more photos from the event.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 21 hours ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 1 day ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Kidnappers Abduct Four People Returning From Party In Oyo, Demand N200m
Forum | 2 days ago

Kidnappers Abduct Four People Returning From Party In Oyo, Demand N200m