Photos: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran

Forum 8 years ago

Photos: President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran

President Muhammadu Buhari on arrival with chopper as he departs for Iran.

President Muhammadu Buhari departs Abuja for the 3RD Gas Exporting Countries’ Forum (GECF) taking place in Tehran, Iran from Presidential Wings of the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja.

President Muhammadu Buhari accompanied by his Aide De Camp(ADC), Lt. Col. Muhammed Lawal Abubakar and Chief Security Officer (CSO) to President, Mr. Bashir Abubakar as he departs Abuja for the 3rd Gas Exporting Countries’ Forum (GECF) in Tehran, Iran from Presidential Wings of the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja.

L-R; President Muhammadu Buhari, Administrative Officer to the President Alhaji Maikano, Inspector General of Police, Mr Solomon Arase and New Minister of FCT, Alhaji Muhammad Bello as he departs Abuja for the 3rd Gas Exporting Countries’ Forum (GECF) in Tehran, Iran from Presidential Wings of the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja.

Minister of FCT Alhaji Muhammed Bello, Inspector General of Police, Mr Solomon Arase,
Administrative Officer to the President, Alhaji Abubakar Abdullahi Maikano and SSPA to the President Sarki Abba as President Buhari departs Abuja for the 3rd Gas Exporting Countries’
Forum (GECF) in Tehran, Iran from Presidential Wings of the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja.

6. R-L; Minister of FCT Alhaji Muhammed Bello, Inspector General of Police, Mr Solomon Arase and Administrative Officer to the President, Alhaji Abubakar Abdullahi Maikano as President Buhari departs Abuja for the third Gas Exporting Countries’ Forum (GECF) in Tehran, Iran from Presidential Wings of the Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport, Abuja.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 day ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Dorben Polytechnic Abuja announces 5th Convocation Ceremony
Forum | 2 days ago

Dorben Polytechnic Abuja announces 5th Convocation Ceremony

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 3 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 4 days ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu