Photos: Rapper Eva Alordiah Now A Writer, Debuts First 'Erotic' Book

Forum 7 years ago

Photos: Rapper Eva Alordiah Now A Writer, Debuts First 'Erotic' Book

Just weeks after Eva Alordiah debunked claims she was quitting the music industry, the rapper has revealed she's just released her first book.

Alordiah took to Instagram yesterday, Wednesday, May 11, 2016 to share a photo of her first book '11: A captivating Collection of short, short semi-erotic stories'.

She wrote, "You have no idea how so grand this is for me. I am finally doing the one thing I always always always wanted to Do as a Child. WRITE!

11, by Elohor Eva Alordiah is a Collection of 11 semi-erotic short stories and would be available for Download site wide in 11 Days!

Pre-order this book by Clicking the Direct link in my Bio or log on to evaalordiah.com."

This comes after Alordiah announced on her Instagram page last week she is taking a huge step in spreading her tentacles in the creative industry by launching a new TV show and beauty video series '111 Women Of Color' 2016.

Recall that the rapper shared a post earlier this year announcing that she was moving on to the next phase in her career.

According to her, she was transitioning to a creative artiste. And we can see that with this new book!

The 'Deaf' singer got engaged early this year at the Headies.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him
Forum | 4 days ago

Chris Brown Admits Quavo’s Ex, Saweetie Cheated On Rapper With Him

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 6 days ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 6 days ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie