Photos: Rapper M.I Hosted By Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai

Forum 8 years ago

Photos: Rapper M.I Hosted By Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai

Rapper M.I Abaga was hosted to a brunch by the Kaduna state governor Nasir El Rufai at the Kaduna state government house today November 24th.

Speaking about the visit, MI wrote
"Spent some time with a great Nigerian today. A leader who has not only shown proven integrity and determination in the past, but even now is setting up one of the youngest and most vibrant governments in our country in Kaduna state. I am convinced that the people of Kaduna have chosen right!!!! And that indeed change has come to this great state!!!! Big shout out to Mallam elrufai"
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders
Forum | 5 days ago

It Is Too Early to Threaten Nigerians With 2027 Election – Kaduna Cleric to Northern Elders

No Vacancy In Ondo Govt House, My Certificate Is Genuine – Governor Aiyedatiwa
Forum | 5 days ago

No Vacancy In Ondo Govt House, My Certificate Is Genuine – Governor Aiyedatiwa

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 6 days ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 6 days ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara