Photos: Straight Teen Asks His Gay Best Friend To Prom

Forum 8 years ago

Photos: Straight Teen Asks His Gay Best Friend To Prom

Jacob Lescenski, (pictured in the adidas tee) a Las Vegas high school student, is straight while his best friend Anthony Martinez, is gay. Jacob asked Anthony whom he regards as his brother to prom because he saw him tweeting about wanting a date. According to Jacob;

“I decided on going to prom alone because my original date idea didn’t work out so well, Then one night I saw Anthony, who is my best friend tweeting about wanting a date. So, I came up with the poster idea, asked a friend Mia to make it and asked Anthony the next day."It was a big surprise to everyone, especially Anthony and from social media reaction, the story has captured the hearts of many (abroad). I don't expect it to capture your hearts...lol.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies
Forum | 2 days ago

Top 10 Best Jason Statham Movies

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 3 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows
Forum | 3 days ago

Best Cockfight Movies and TV Shows

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip
Forum | 4 days ago

Nigerian Woman Prepares Perfect Birthday Gift For Her Friend Who Loves To Gossip