Photos: Veteran Actor, Olumide Bakare On Sick Bed

Forum 8 years ago

Photos: Veteran Actor, Olumide Bakare On Sick Bed

It is no longer news that popular Nigerian actor, Olumide Bakare has been battling with a heart related ailment.

The veteran actor is currently admitted at the University College Hospital, UCH, in Ibadan, Oyo State, where he is receiving treatment.

A top Yoruba programme presenter, Jide Moronfolu, who recently visited the actor at his hospital bed, disclosed that Olumide Bakare has called on Nigerians to come to his aid.

“I am now helpless, kindly tell Nigerians to come to my rescue, especially with money and prayers,” the actor was quoted to have said. (“agbara mi o ka mo o, ba mi be a won Omo Nigeria mi won ran mi lowo pelu owo ati adura”).

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami
Forum | 1 day ago

Paternity Fraud Should Be Criminalised Like R3pe - Actor Salami

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope
Forum | 1 day ago

I Was With Him During His Final Moments - Actor Onny Michael Fires Back At Those Who Attacked Him For Not Mourning Junior Pope

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 4 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

Frankenstein: Guillermo del Toro Confirms Respected Horror Actor Has ‘Pivotal Cameo’ in Movie