Pic: Actress Angela Okorie, Her Eyebrows & Massive Cleavage Send Xmas Message To Fans

Forum 8 years ago

Pic: Actress Angela Okorie, Her Eyebrows & Massive Cleavage Send Xmas Message To Fans

Popular nollywood actress, Angela Okorie heaped Praises on her fans and followers for staying with her through the years in a touching Christmas message. She shared the touching message with an eye popping cleavage displaying photo…

Her fans were delighted by the Christmas message and her eyebrows.

''Seriously i dont knw where to start thanking you guys, over the years you guyz have been with me in good times and in bad times, you have shown me how much you love me, you support me in everything i do, all i can say is thank you for your love, thank u my followers, thank u my lovely fans, thank you my family, friends, and love ones, may our almighty God continue to bless you ijn amen, MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR i love you all.'' She wrote.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Coming For You - Odumeje Sends Strong Message To Poco Lee

NDLEA Has Sent Message To Drug Cartels With 50,901 Arrests, 9,034 Convictions – Marwa
Forum | 3 days ago

NDLEA Has Sent Message To Drug Cartels With 50,901 Arrests, 9,034 Convictions – Marwa

Female Seer Who Foresaw Demise of Junior Pope Sends Message to AY
Forum | 6 days ago

Female Seer Who Foresaw Demise of Junior Pope Sends Message to AY's Family

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death
Forum | 6 days ago

Actress, Sarah Martins Apologises For Blaming Adanma Luke Over Junior Pope’s Death