"Police Shot My Brother!" - Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Angel (Photos)

Forum 5 years ago

"Police Shot My Brother!" - Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Angel (Photos)

Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate, Angel revealed his brother was shot by a policeman on the 25th of April, in Ondo state.

According to him, his brother was in a commercial vehicle and the driver tried to evade an illegal checkpoint when the policemen opened fire.

He wrote;

“POLICE SHOT MY BROTHER!!! @inferno007
Along Ifon L.g.a in ondo state around 2:00 pm on the 25th of April 2018. Shots fired by police on a commercial transport vehicle With passengers traveling from Port Harcourt to Akure the capital of Ondo state Nigeria.
The driver was trying to evade the so called illegal police check point in order not to pay the regular toll tip-they collect on the highway

One shot penetrated the trunk of the seana, but was obstructed by passengers luggage,
Whilst the second shot penetrated from the lower side of the vehicle hitting my brother on the his belt before contact with is hip. Luckily, by the grace of God, no harm befell him.
#stoppolicebrutality #angelthebrand #nigeria #policebrutality #grace”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut
Forum | 17 hours ago

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Joins Professional Boxing, Anticipates Debut

Police Intercept Truck Conveying N30M Goods Stolen From Kaduna
Forum | 1 day ago

Police Intercept Truck Conveying N30M Goods Stolen From Kaduna

Adamawa Police To Arrest Hospitalised Teenager For Stabbing Friend To Death
Forum | 1 day ago

Adamawa Police To Arrest Hospitalised Teenager For Stabbing Friend To Death

Ammunitions Recovered As Police Arrest 20 More Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan
Forum | 1 day ago

Ammunitions Recovered As Police Arrest 20 More Yoruba Nation Agitators In Ibadan