Popular Actress Lizzy Anjorin Denies Marriage Rumours With Rapper Jhybo

Forum 8 years ago

Popular Actress Lizzy Anjorin Denies Marriage Rumours With Rapper Jhybo

Last weekend there were rumours floating that popular Yoruba actress Lizzy Anjorin got married.

It was said she got married to rapper Jhybo after pictures of the two of them in matching native attires popped up on the Internet.

“There is nothing like secret wedding between myself and Jhybo. I am not married. The guy you saw in the picture with me is my brother. We are not married. The picture is from a video shoot, and very soon it will be released” said the actress.

Lizzy Anjorin recently kicked off her music career when she released her debut single ‘Oronbo’ featuring Jhybo. The pictures that surfaced were from the video shoot of the song.

“I have always loved music. I have passion for it” said the actress on her singing hustle.
Anjorin however said she would not dump acting for music. “I don’t have any plan to quit acting for music. It’s just that music is part of my talents and I want the public to know that I am a multi-talented entertainer.”
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 1 day ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress Faithia Williams Loses Dad

Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha Appeals Conviction
Forum | 1 day ago

Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha Appeals Conviction

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband