Popular Bishop Accused by Wife of Sleeping Around with Women and Begging for their N*de Photos Speaks (Photo)

Forum 7 years ago

Popular Bishop Accused by Wife of Sleeping Around with Women and Begging for their N*de Photos Speaks (Photo)

Bishop George Kamunya of Oasis of Grace Church in Nairobi who was accused by the wife of sleeping around with women and denying him s*x has finally spoken about the scandal which rocked his marital life.

The wife, Pastor Esther Kamunya sued for divorce over the incident. She accused the Bishop Kamunya of cruelty and denying her conjugal rights which resulted in her sinking into "very serious depression, especially when she was in the family way." The wife also accused him of soliciting naked photos from women.

Now, the Bishop has spoken his own part of the story. “I have seen the post on Kilimani and all I can say is that I know this is the work of my ex-wife with whom we have a divorce and custody case in court,” Kamunya was quoted.

The Bishop who is known for being vocal on marriage and relationship matters whenever he appears on TV or ministering at his church has become something of a laughing stock since the incident.

He admitted that that the incident had taken a toll on his ministry and on his family but assured that the matter would be heard in court, The Kenyans.

Kamunya’s wife, in her divorce papers, claimed that her husband had denied her conjugal rights, causing her a serious depression during the time of their marriage.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 1 day ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off
Forum | 1 day ago

Elsbeth Season 2 Set by CBS for The Good Wife Spin-off

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 2 days ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai
Forum | 2 days ago

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai