Powerpuff Girl: Singer Toya Delazy All Smile As She Pictured In The Studio (Photo)

Forum 6 years ago

Powerpuff Girl: Singer Toya Delazy All Smile As She Pictured In The Studio (Photo)

Powerpuff Girl Bliss will be voiced by pianist, producer, and singer-songwriter Toya Delazy. The accomplished musician announced her involvement with a picture of her in the recording studio. She was all smiles in the photo, which also included a Powerpuff Girls poster in the background.

AND JUST LIKE THAT, I BECAME A POWERPUFF GIRL ? ? ? ??
Much love to my @cartoonnetworkfor trusting me with this epic job ? ?? #lifegoals pic.twitter.com/ZshJT8VWR0
— ToyaDelazy (@ToyaDelazy) September 7, 2017

The new five-episode Powerpuff Girl special will première at the DStv Delicious International Food & Music Festival on Saturday, October 7, in the Cartoon Network screening area located in the Kids Zone.

Delazy commented on Media Update: “I have always wanted to be a voice-over artist for a cartoon character. This has been something I have wanted to do ever since I was a child. Never did I think I would be recording a voice-over as the new Powerpuff Girl for Cartoon Network Africa though. It’s an honour to be associated with the campaign, and to represent Cartoon Network on the African continent again.”

In an interview with East Coast Radio she said first worked with the network when she did a theme song for them. She jumped at this opportunity when the call came.

The Powerpuff Girls is produced by Cartoon Network Studios, with Nick Jennings serving as executive producer and Bob Boyle as co-executive producer.

The Powerpuff Girls: Power of Four premières on Saturday, October 21 at 8am CAT.

In August Delazy also released the music video for Kekeke, which is available for download on her site, itunes and YouTube.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 7 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 11 hours ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police
Forum | 15 hours ago

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 20 hours ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel