Praiz’s ‘Rich and Famous’ double album tops iTunes R&B chart

Forum 9 years ago

Praiz’s ‘Rich and Famous’ double album tops iTunes R&B chart

Barely two weeks after the release of his debut double album, Rich and Famous, X3M music act, Praizfinds his album sitting on the number 1 position of the iTunes R&B chart list ahead of established superstars like Neyo, Chris Brown, Whitney Houstonand Lionel Richie.

Praiz dropped the album on Sunday, December 14, 2014 and the singer is more than thrilled with the progress the album has made.

The two-in-one album features top acts like Wizkid, Patoranking, Iyanya, Awilo Longomba, Chidinma, Shaydee, Seyi Shay, BEZ, Sound Sultan, Kayswitch, King, Skales, Morell and Iceberg Slim, Wande Baloy, Sammyand others.
[ads4]
Expressing his joy on the new development, Praiz took to his Instagram page to thank his fans: ‘Thanks for making this number 1!!! Thanks for letting me share my music with you..greater days ahead.. Famous (rich&famous) out soon… God bless you

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial
Forum | 3 days ago

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial

Why Nigerian Teachers Are Hardly Rich – Reno Omokri
Forum | 1 week ago

Why Nigerian Teachers Are Hardly Rich – Reno Omokri

EPL: Man Utd confirm double injury blow ahead Chelsea clash
Forum | 1 week ago

EPL: Man Utd confirm double injury blow ahead Chelsea clash

My Wife Deserves Double Bride Price - Actor Williams Uchemba Gushes Over His Wife
Forum | 2 weeks ago

My Wife Deserves Double Bride Price - Actor Williams Uchemba Gushes Over His Wife