President Buhari Sacks 17 Permanent Secretaries

Forum 8 years ago

President Buhari Sacks 17 Permanent Secretaries

President Muhammadu Buhari has sacked no less than 17 Permanent Secretaries, emerging reports say.

Buhari is said to have personally informed the officials of their termination during a meeting today, November 10, 2015.

The meeting is said to have held behind closed doors at the Presidential Villa and also had the acting Head of Service in attendance.

The development comes just a day before the inauguration of Buhari’s ministers.

No reason has been given for the mass sack and it’s yet to be officially confirmed by the Presidency.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 1 day ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 3 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 4 days ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu

Forum | 4 days ago