Queen Latifah’s talk show has been cancelled

Forum 9 years ago

Queen Latifah’s talk show has been cancelled

44-year-old actress, Queen Latifah‘s self-titled series, ‘The Queen Latifah Show,’ which launched in 2013, has been axed after two seasons.

The ‘Dilemma’ star confirmed her ‘incredible journey’ is coming to an end on her Facebook page by posting a thank you letter to herself and her staff, writing: ‘Thank you for your strong work ethic and great effort in getting ‘The Queen Latifah Show’ off the ground and running.

‘Your Family, Partners, Staff and Crew showed up with you every step of the way. Be very proud of that! Not everyone can say the same. We truly changed people’s lives for the better. So… STAY POSITIVE, STAY STRONG, and most importantly, STAY OPEN… There is so much more God has in store!
‘P.S. This letter is for me, my staff, my crew, and everyone who was by my side for this incredible journey. The most important thing in life is that you wake up every single day and take chances. No matter what the outcome…believe in yourself and continue to fly.’
[ads4]
The show will continue filming until March 2015.
A previous ‘The Queen Latifah Show’ ran from 1999 to 2001.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot
Forum | 2 days ago

X-Men ’97 Directors Talk Potentially Joining X-Men MCU Reboot

Queen Rock Montreal Sets Disney+ Streaming Release Date
Forum | 2 days ago

Queen Rock Montreal Sets Disney+ Streaming Release Date

Fear Street: Prom Queen Sees Ariana Greenblatt Join the Cast of Netflix’s Horror Movie
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Fear Street: Prom Queen Sees Ariana Greenblatt Join the Cast of Netflix’s Horror Movie

Fear Street: Prom Queen Ensemble Cast Revealed for Netflix Horror Movie
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Fear Street: Prom Queen Ensemble Cast Revealed for Netflix Horror Movie