"Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson Chairman Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production

Forum 7 years ago

"Facebook Account Hack" -- Innoson Chairman Denies Report Of Shutting Down Production

The Group Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Innoson Vehicles, Dr. Innocent Ifediaso Chukwuma, has reacted following reports that his company has shut down some productions due to the country's economic situation and may join in the protest organized by music star, Tu Face Idibia.

Read what he shared below;

My attention has been drawn to a Headline statement going viral on some section of social media platform stating that “Innoson Stops Production Due To PMB’s Policies, May Join 2Baba Protest.

The Headline statement which was developed as a result of a facebook post credited to my media aide this morning, and which is pointing that we have shut down production due to President Buhari’s unfavourable policies is absolute false.

I will therefore through this medium state the following facts;

1. The statement put out today was neither from my media aide nor from Innoson Group and the content therein are absolute false. I have confirmed that his Facebook account was hacked and he is still fighting to regain the access to his account.

2. Innoson Technical and Industrial Co Ltd, Emene Enugu was never shut down and at no time was there a partial production. We have been producing at full capacity.

3. I have always maintained at different times and in various interviews that I have absolute faith in Mr President determination to solve our various and diverse economic challenges.

I therefore urge Nigerians to give Mr President and his economic team all the necessary support, as they are working hard to solve our various economic challenges.
Lets all join hands to move Nigeria forward.
Thank You

Chief Dr Innocent Ifediaso Chukwuma OFR

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Hacks Season 3 Trailer Sees Deborah & Ava Reuniting
Forum | 3 days ago

Hacks Season 3 Trailer Sees Deborah & Ava Reuniting

Mercy Photos: Production Begins on Amazon’s Sci-Fi Thriller Starring Chris Pratt
Forum | 3 days ago

Mercy Photos: Production Begins on Amazon’s Sci-Fi Thriller Starring Chris Pratt

Why Ganduje Should Resign As APC National Chairman – Lawyer
Forum | 3 days ago

Why Ganduje Should Resign As APC National Chairman – Lawyer