Advertse Here
1 1 Total
Views: 410 Replies: 2 Started By: Guruboi Last Poster: Last Post Date: Jan 05
Guruboi Jan 05 ( Post 1 )

Curvy and busty Allwell Ademola is a multiple award winning Actress, Filmmaker, Movie director, Scriptwriter, who is more popular for her roles in Yoruba movies.

In a latest interview the Thespian speaks on the bright sides of being a plus-sized actress, love life and plans for 2019.

I heard somewhere that when you lost your Fiancé two months to the wedding, you moved on with his best man, how true?

I lost my man two months to our wedding. He was shot by armed robbers and I mourned him for two years, then moved on with our proposed best man.

It's true, he was my best friend, he has been my friend first even before I met my fiance, so I plan to make my best friend the best man at my wedding.
Unfortunately and fortunately, his fiancée jilted him at about the same time I lost my fiance, so he felt maybe God didn't want us as friends, and proposed to me. What do you expect from a heartbroken woman at her lowest, I fell for it.

How did you deal with the heartbreak?

I had people around me. They showed me so much love and support. I was able to scale through it after a while.

Reply Me Now
Ayofred (Guest) Jan 05 ( Post 2 )
I felling in luv with smoke at the age of (11) years old. We are still dating up till date so luvly relationship pls i want to stop it pls can i get a woman to replace the weed relationship? 08067949095 that my num

Reply Me Now
1 1 Total

Make A Reply Below!

Comment:

Desired Name:

Captcha:
1 + 1 =
You Can Now Beautify your posts with
BBcodes || Smileys
1 1 Total
Init: 0.003680944442749 Init to Head: 0.11232304573059 Head to Foot: 0.00081205368041992