"I Love Bambam & Teddy. He's Just My Baby Daddy, Not My Husband"- Teddy A's Baby Mama

Forum 5 years ago

"I Love Bambam & Teddy. He's Just My Baby Daddy, Not My Husband"- Teddy A's Baby Mama

Coming after she was dragged for allegedly shading BamBam for posting a photo of her son and wishing him a happy birthday on Instagram, Teddy A's baby mama, Layla Amani has said she has nothing but love for Teddy A and BamBam.

She tweeted; "I have nothing but love for bam & Teddy so I don’t have time to argue with useless ppl"

She also made it clear to those who think she's still with Teddy A, according to her, they broke up many years ago...

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window
Forum | 2 mins ago

Apartment 7A: Rosemary’s Baby Prequel With Julia Garner Gets Release Date Window

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert
Forum | 12 hours ago

Davido Reveals Huge Amount He Made From His Sold Out Concert at Madison Square Concert

It
Forum | 13 hours ago

It's Difficult To Say RIP - Zubby Michael Posts Junior Pope On Instagram After He Was Dragged For Not Mourning

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 13 hours ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family