"I Still Haven't Gotten Over My Ex Who Got Married 3 Weeks Ago"- BBNaija's Ifu Ennada

Forum 5 years ago

"I Still Haven't Gotten Over My Ex Who Got Married 3 Weeks Ago"- BBNaija's Ifu Ennada

Former big brother housemate, Ifu Ennada has revealed her ex boyfriend got married 3 weeks ago and she still haven't gotten over it.

According to her, she doesn't have the balls to consider marriage anytime soon.

She wrote;

"I like to look at the bride I was for this photoshoot, but I don't think I have the balls to consider marriage anytime soon. Most people will never be faithful, the ones you love are usually the ones who hurt you the most. I still haven't gotten over my Ex who got married 3wks ago... I didn't see it coming. He was my best friend and confidante, but look what he did... A friend said I was asking after him in my sleep few days ago... I think I want to be like saint Paul, live for God and help as many people as I can. I want to be obsessed with being successful and helping others that I don't think of falling in love ever again.

Love is beautIFU - the agape kind, the Jesus kind. The kind of love I want to show everyone around me, both foes and friends."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
SPORT 33 mins ago Finidi backs Enyimba forward Mbaoma to end goal drought
Forum | 8 hours ago

SPORT 33 mins ago Finidi backs Enyimba forward Mbaoma to end goal drought

SPORT 38 mins ago Boboye backs Oboabona, Adeniji to do well at Sunshine Stars
Forum | 8 hours ago

SPORT 38 mins ago Boboye backs Oboabona, Adeniji to do well at Sunshine Stars

SPORT 1 hour ago Transfer: He’s irreplaceable – Osimhen’s destination narrowed down to one club
Forum | 8 hours ago

SPORT 1 hour ago Transfer: He’s irreplaceable – Osimhen’s destination narrowed down to one club

SPORT 59 mins ago ‘He has been excellent’ – Southampton boss thumbs up Aribo’s display
Forum | 8 hours ago

SPORT 59 mins ago ‘He has been excellent’ – Southampton boss thumbs up Aribo’s display