"My Accolade’ Slag ‘Is Going Viral" – Igwe 2pac Brags

Forum 5 years ago

"My Accolade’ Slag ‘Is Going Viral" – Igwe 2pac Brags

Nollywood Actor and singer, Charles Okocha also known as Igwe 2pac revealed in a new interview on how he came about the trending word ‘accolade’.

A lot of Nigeria Celebrities have also been able to key into the trending accolade thingy with their various version of the act.

While speaking with Joy Marcus, Igwe 2pac talked about his music career, his relationship and of course what led to him being shot.

What motivated your skit, Accolade

Nothing actually; it was just something I came up with randomly. When I look at some people who have worked really hard and nobody ever acknowledged them, it makes me feel bad. So, I just did the video to let everyone know that hard-working people should be appreciated and acknowledged. I was surprised that it went viral but I am happy that I came up with something that a lot of people are inspired by and can also relate to.

How Ventured Into Music

I have always been passionate about music but I haven’t just had the opportunity to explore the passion. When I was much younger, I listened to musicians like Fela, Majek Fashek and Jay Z but the acting career came along and I had to put my passion for music on hold, Now, I am ready to do music.

What led to the gun incident where he was shot by a Policeman

It was a case of accidental discharge. A mobile policeman saw me and was very excited; so, he shot into the air as a form of salute to appreciate my work. However, the gun fell off his hands; so I sustained multiple gunshot wounds at close range. But it was not intentional

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video
Forum | 2 days ago

Lagos Govt Seek Help In Identifying Woman Assaulting Baby In Viral Video

Jnr Pope’s Wife Reportedly On Medical Care After Going Unconscious
Forum | 4 days ago

Jnr Pope’s Wife Reportedly On Medical Care After Going Unconscious

“When Esther see money, Establish” – Don Jazzy jumps on viral TikTok challenge
Forum | 1 week ago

“When Esther see money, Establish” – Don Jazzy jumps on viral TikTok challenge

How 14-Year-Old Girl Slumped, Died In Hotel Room After Going There With 17-Year-Old Lover In Bayelsa
Forum | 1 week ago

How 14-Year-Old Girl Slumped, Died In Hotel Room After Going There With 17-Year-Old Lover In Bayelsa