Rather Call Me Wife Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Than Calling Me First Lady Of Nigeria – Aisha Buhari

Forum 9 years ago

Rather Call Me Wife Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria Than Calling Me First Lady Of Nigeria – Aisha Buhari

Speaking in a recent interview published by Tribune, incoming First lady, Mrs Aisha Buhari said,

The glory associated with the office of the First Lady, in her opinion, died with former First Lady, Mrs Maryam Babangida. “First of all, as you said that the current First Lady is receiving bashes from all corners of the country.

The former first lady, late Mariam Babangida, may her soul rest in peace, introduced the office of the first lady, but I am beginning to think that she died with the glory of the office. I think I will prefer to be called the wife of the president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria than the First Lady of Nigeria” she said.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 1 day ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online
Forum | 1 day ago

Video of Late Actor, Junior Pope Recounting How He Met His Wife Resurfaces Online