Read Khanyi Mbau's Touching Message To Her Daughter

Forum 6 years ago

Read Khanyi Mbau's Touching Message To Her Daughter

Khanyi Mabu may be the queen of spice and sexy pics but she recently took a trip down memory lane and showed a much softer side of herself as she celebrated her daughter, Khanukani's 11th birthday.

Posting pictures of herself from a professional shoot holding her then baby daughter, Khanyi described it as the beginning of the greatest chapter of her life.

"You have been the light to my globe and my true reason of my existence. Thank you for choosing me as your mother. I love you, thank you for saving me and giving meaning to my purpose," wrote Khanyi.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident
Forum | 15 hours ago

Classic Okoli Weeps After Sharing Insensitive Message She Received For Escaping Boat Accident

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor
Forum | 1 day ago

Father Calls Out Reno Omokri’s Brother For Alleged R3pe His Daughter Who Is A Minor

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady
Forum | 1 day ago

30-year-old Man Defiles Landlady's 13-year-old Daughter In Rivers

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself
Forum | 4 days ago

Singer, Portable Slams Wife, Bewaji, For Not Including Him In Her Birthday Message To Herself