Real Madrid President Presents Cristiano Ronaldo With A Shirt For His 400 Goals With Club {See Photos}

Forum 6 years ago

Real Madrid President Presents Cristiano Ronaldo With A Shirt For His 400 Goals With Club {See Photos}

After Cristiano Ronaldo's exhibition against Atlético, Real Madrid president, Florentino Pérez, presented him with a connotative shirt for his 400 goals with the Whites. The Portuguese forward, who received the gift before training at Real Madrid City said:

“I'm very happy, it was a match full of emotions. The team were amazing and scoring three goals made it a special night”. “We're one step closer to Cardiff and we're happy. I feel very good, I've prepared myself to be in good shape for the final stages of the league and Champions League.

You also need a bit of luck, because I've been preparing but things are going well; not only for me, but also for the team".

"That's why I say that with dedication and hard work, as always, things come naturally. I'm happy and lucky and I'm from this planet".
PHOTO OF THE FIRST TILL SHIRT MADE FOR HIS 100 GOALS IN Europe

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 10 hours ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 1 day ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja
Forum | 3 days ago

President Tinubu Attends African Counter-Terrorism Summit In Abuja

Chris Columbus to Direct The Thursday Murder Club Movie, Helen Mirren & More Eyed to Star
Forum | 5 days ago

Chris Columbus to Direct The Thursday Murder Club Movie, Helen Mirren & More Eyed to Star