“Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I Will Release My Statement Of Account Where Your Name Showed”- Cossy Ojiakor Theatens Pastor Ibiyeomie

Forum 7 years ago

“Release Kemi Olunloyo Or I Will Release My Statement Of Account Where Your Name Showed”- Cossy Ojiakor Theatens Pastor Ibiyeomie

Well back to the Pastor Ibiyeomie vs Kemi Olunloyo, Cossy Ojiakor has just theatened Pastor Ibiyeomie to Release Kemi Olunloyo or she will release her statement of account where his name showed, Cossy posted the above hand written thank you letter Kemi sent to her from prison with the below caption ;

To whom it may concern….. this really got me….i have never met this annoying lady … Never spoke to her on phone . But here she is thanking me for absolutely doing nothing …….. Am seriously moved..i wish I can perfect her bail… But why will I have to stress myself when I know you will do it… ..my case is similar but different to hers … I can identify with her in this case …….just because I know things most people don’t know.. .

Things they won’t believe…… Mr? You are a famous Nigerian Pastor…. It’s almost Easter… And if this lady remain in prison this Easter I will boldly post my statement of account…. Where your name showed… Thanks for the tithe money u sent to me… Besides your not the first man of god to give me such offerings.. .. I don’t run an NGo…like the rest of your girls…am a big sinner.. So you obviously were not paying for my repentance…..HELP? Don’t even say that… Because am a middle class lady and am 100% better than some of your church members..those are the ones that need help.. Anyway. . You did not buy the SUV as you promised, for all the pimping I did for you.. . So I don’t have any obligation to keep your name secret anymore…. Release hnn….#freemadamkoo @hnnafrica ..please…..hopefully she will trend with care in her future stories….. Besides… My buddy have this account password and will continue where I stop. If harm come to me…. And if madam koo is freed I will never mention your name. Ever again….I SWEAR …. .. Even in my little gossips .. I will forever keep calm. … Thou my book will still come out. But it will focus less on you.. Thanks in anticipation. Your ex_pimp… Cossy

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Am: Celine Dion Documentary Sets Prime Video Release Date
Forum | 2 days ago

I Am: Celine Dion Documentary Sets Prime Video Release Date

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 2 days ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy
Forum | 3 days ago

Reginald the Vampire Season 2 Trailer Sets Release Date for Syfy Comedy

Hollywood Con Queen: Docuseries About High-Profile Scam Gets Apple TV+ Release Date
Forum | 3 days ago

Hollywood Con Queen: Docuseries About High-Profile Scam Gets Apple TV+ Release Date