RMD’s Talks About His Daughter-In-Law As His Son Turns 33

Forum 7 years ago

RMD’s Talks About His Daughter-In-Law As His Son Turns 33

Veteran actor, Richard Mode Damijo, wrote a touching a birthday message to his son on gram on his 33rd birthday, revealing some queer details like how he was the Sunday school teacher of his daughter in-law.

He said; “It’s been 33 years already? Wow!

Happy Birthday son, I’ve been struggling with this all morning, not sure I want to drag you out here and disrespect your privacy but I am just too mighty proud of the man you have become and just have to share you with the world.

I recall how scared I was to let you leave home many years ago fresh out of kings college to Windsor uni in canada, I wanted you in unilag with meat the time for selfish reasons but looking back it was good I let you go.

You’ve NEVER caused me grief or worries. I am so grateful to God at how well grounded you are. I am amazed at your deep love for God and devotion to your family. I could not be prouder of the choice in Eniola as your wife, she was one of my favourite little girls when I taught the Sunday School class and I’m elated to have her as my daughter in-law.

I know all children don’t always turn out right but I am extremely grateful you both did and I couldn’t have been better rewarded.

Thank you Kome Mofe-Damijo for making me a very proud dad and granddad and I pray that your children would give you peace and make you prouder than you have made me.Happy birthday son, I love you more than you’ll ever know. #RMD Says So #ProudFather #GratefulHeart #FatherSonMoment #WeLoveGod #BirthdayWishes

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth
Forum | 20 hours ago

Family Kicks, Accuses Lagos Hospital Of Negligence, Incompetence As Mother, Son Die During Childbirth

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town
Forum | 20 hours ago

How Akwa Ibom Man Abandoned His Wife And 2-Year-Old Daughter In The Village To Live With His Side Chick In The Town

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 22 hours ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 1 day ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals