Romantic? Heartmelting moment groom weeps like a baby as he watches bride walk up the aisle

Forum 7 years ago

Romantic? Heartmelting moment groom weeps like a baby as he watches bride walk up the aisle

I can be a romantic person when the occasion calls for it (grin grin), but i found this video of the groom weeping helplessly as his bride walked down the aisle uber awkward.

The video has amassed over 4,387 likes on Twitter where it was shared, with some hailing it as the most beautiful wedding entrance they have ever seen.

While I find it sweet, but awkward, a majority of people have agreed that it is a very heartwarming scene.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 1 hour ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business

Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama
Forum | 1 day ago

Winter Spring Summer or Fall First Image Previews Jenna Ortega-Led Romantic Drama

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police
Forum | 2 days ago

How A One-Year-Old Baby Was Burnt In Lagos Community Attack – Police

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues