Root Your Infinix Zero, Infinix Hot, Innjoo i2, i2s In Just One Click

Forum 9 years ago

Root Your Infinix Zero, Infinix Hot, Innjoo i2, i2s In Just One Click

I can see many comments dropped by Infinix and Innjoo users to request for compatible rooting method. Infinix and Injoo are new Android Smartphones which appears to be the best and most affordable mid-range Smartphone in Nigeria given the great technical specifications, premium build and the surprisingly low price.You caneasilygetany of the two productsat Konga or Jumia.

[ads4]
Today, I will show you a simple method to root your Infinix Zero, Infinix Hot, Innjoo i2, i2s and the method is also works for other stubborn Smartphones.

Material Needed
KingRoot v3.3.1, Download it here

Steps to Follow;

1. First of all, you need to allowed third party installations in your device, if you want this app to install on your device. You can enable this option on your device setting by go to Setting >Security > and there you can tick the “Unknown sources” box to allow installation of apps from unknown source.

2. Run and install KingRoot app on your device. Though its written in half Chinese Language but don’t worry, I will help you to learn a bit of Chinese language.

3. After successful installation, start the app and wait for KingRoot to fully analyze your device.
4. After a few seconds you will see the main window, the Chinese language

5.Click on the Big Green Circle on your device that says Root and wait for a few minutes (Your phone must be connected to the internet).

6. After a few minutes, you should see a tick mark in a green circle and the blue horizontal bar below the green circle, which means that your device has been successfully rooted! with the help of King Root.

The KingUser app will be installed for SuperUser access.

7. Download Root Checker from Play Store to verify your root privileges. After downloading, simply Install Root Checker, run it and you should get a success message after then. Enjoy!

Big Thanks To Our Source: Shelaf

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies
Forum | 3 days ago

We Are Just Friends - American Woman Seen In Cosy Picture With Davido Clarifies

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals
Forum | 6 days ago

How Seven People Drown In Just One Week — Lagos Police Reveals

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial
Forum | 6 days ago

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I
Forum | 1 week ago

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I'm Just 35 And I Look Older Than My Age Now - Lady Laments