Rumour has it - that Moet Abebe is not really engaged

Forum 9 years ago

Rumour has it - that Moet Abebe is not really engaged

I was on my own jeje yesterday minding my own business when some ladies approached me to tell me an interesting story. They said we saw your post where you said actress and TV presenter Moet Abebe is engaged. Then they laughed. I said, ahn ahn, she was the one who announced it on instagram na, shouldn't we rejoice with her? They said well, yes you can rejoice, but only when the movie comes out and it's successful because that ring she showed off and the engagement she announced is all part of a movie. I said, is that so? They said, it's more than so.

"She was actually on a movie set where she had to wear the ring and then after the shoot, she took a picture and posted it on her instagram, claiming she was engaged. What we hear she plans to do is wear the ring for the next three month as she doesn't know how to debunk the story since it has gone viral. But she eventually plans to come up with a story claiming her parents did not consent to her marriage with her mystery fiance."Na wa! Some people will not be minding their own business. Going around trying to knock another woman's hustle *hiss*. lol.

Anyway, that's Moet with actor Shawn Faqua in the said movie wearing the engagement ring (left). See more pics of the two after the cut...
[ads4]

This is them on set some days ago. Like I said - this is rumour. Time will tell if she's really engaged!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Rumours First Image Revealed for Cate Blanchett and Alicia Vikander-Led Comedy
Forum | 1 day ago

Rumours First Image Revealed for Cate Blanchett and Alicia Vikander-Led Comedy

The Matrix 5: Civil War’s Cailee Spaeny Really Wants to Be Cast in Drew Goddard Sequel
Forum | 1 week ago

The Matrix 5: Civil War’s Cailee Spaeny Really Wants to Be Cast in Drew Goddard Sequel

Anthony Mackie Really Wants to Fight Keanu Reeves in a John Wick Movie
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Anthony Mackie Really Wants to Fight Keanu Reeves in a John Wick Movie

I Found My Good Thing – Nigerian Gospel Singer, Neon Adejo Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos)
Forum | 1 month ago

I Found My Good Thing – Nigerian Gospel Singer, Neon Adejo Gets Engaged To His Girlfriend (Photos)