SA Rapper AKA Signs Another Mega Deal

Forum 6 years ago

SA Rapper AKA Signs Another Mega Deal

AKA is not playing games in 2018.

The guy is evidently here to get that guap and is doing so at the speed of lighting.

While the rest of us were trying to beat the chilly weather, AKA was out signing mega money deals.

Another one in a matter of days.

AKA took to Twitter to share that his company, Beam Group, had partnered with one of the country's major network companies, which he has not named yet.

But the rapper has dubbed the company as SA's number 1 network and described the deal as "major".

"I just signed a MAJOR deal to partner with the #1 Network in South Africa to create a platform for artists & personalities that will change the way they interact with their fans forever! This is Beam Digital's 1st deal of this magnitude and I can't wait to share it with you."

The news comes just days after AKA celebrated the launch of his limited edition Cruz watermelon vodka.

The mega deal has been compared to Diddy's deal with Ciroc and 50 Cents' deal with Vitamin Water.

AKA told media at the launch of the vodka that this is the first of its kind in Africa and that he will be seeing coins per bottle sold throughout the continent.

This guy be swimming in the coins!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 12 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 12 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

Transfer: Manchester City’s deal for Sullivan revealed
Forum | 1 week ago

Transfer: Manchester City’s deal for Sullivan revealed

BREAKING: President Tinubu Signs National Student Loan Amendment Bill Into Law
Forum | 2 weeks ago

BREAKING: President Tinubu Signs National Student Loan Amendment Bill Into Law