Sad! See Newborn Baby Dumped by Heartless Mother in Ketu, Lagos State (Photo)

Forum 7 years ago

Sad! See Newborn Baby Dumped by Heartless Mother in Ketu, Lagos State (Photo)

Abass-Aleshinloye Omotoke has narrated how a helpless newborn baby was rescued in Ketu area of Lagos after the child was dumped by the heartless mother.

Omotoke wrote:

"People are desperately wicked. I wonder why someone will be pregnant for 9 good months and dumped the baby. Things are tough; Oh yes we know, there's recession everywhere; we understand. I was raised by a single mum who struggled and did all sort of odd jobs just to get me where I am today. Around 8:45am today, I heard my neighbor crying and I had to rush out to know what was wrong and the next thing she said someone dumped a baby behind her window where my Aunt parked her car and we all rushed there. Lo and behold, we saw this new born baby with blood stain on the ground and on the floor with his placenta still attached to his cord in his belly.

The baby was clothless and was placed on a stone. I mean who does that to a new born??? even if the mother doesn't want the baby, she could've at least give birth to it and then give it to someone who needs baby.

And there I watched "Iyawo" one of my neighbors shedding tears uncontrollably because she has been married for so many years without an issue, and I tried thinking of what will be going on in her mind at that moment.

Moments later, a woman removed her head gear and wrapped the baby properly with it. And I keep wondering the millions of mosquitoes that would have fed on the newborn's blood, the insect bites, the starvation the baby might have gone through cos I know the mother can never breastfeed him.

Thank God for the quick intervention of Ikosi ISheri LCDA, God bless the midwives, nurses and the First Aid staff there.

I am not writing this for writing sake, but I am writing this as a mother to be. Please, whoever needs the baby should try and adopt him legally; he's currently receiving treatment at Ikosi Isheri LCDA health centre, ketu Lagos state."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
State Police Non-Negotiable — Jonathan
Forum | 5 hours ago

State Police Non-Negotiable — Jonathan

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 23 hours ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 23 hours ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery new entrance examination date
Forum | 1 day ago

Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery new entrance examination date