Salamina Mosese Celebrates 20 Years In Entertainment Industry

Forum 6 years ago

Salamina Mosese Celebrates 20 Years In Entertainment Industry

Salamina might pass for a 20 year old but this ageless beauty has been in the game, killing it and staying relevant for two decades.

Mosese who started off as a child star as a presenter has successfully over the years transitioned into a seasoned actress and media personality. Salamina took to social media to celebrate her major milestone.

“What a journey. Its my “20 years in the industry” Anniversary this week. I’m remembering the joys, the tears, the triumphs, the failures, mostly I’m grateful for the growth,” she wrote.

The actress is one of the few child stars in Mzansi who grew up to make even bigger names of themselves.

“Many people don’t understand the pressures of being a child performer. It’s a vulnerable space. One that many fellow child stars around in our time, never ever recovered from. I’m grateful that I’m still around. It’s only by God’s grace.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Omoni Oboli Prays For Herself as She Celebrates Her 46th Birthday
Forum | 17 hours ago

Omoni Oboli Prays For Herself as She Celebrates Her 46th Birthday

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband
Forum | 18 hours ago

Actress Uche Nnanna Celebrates 10-years of Marriage With Husband

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions
Forum | 19 hours ago

Don’t Give Admission to Candidates Less Than 18 Years – FG Warns Tertiary Institutions

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 1 day ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK