1 1 Total
Views: 751 Replies: 1 Started By: Guruboi Last Poster: Guruboi Last Post Date: Mar 14, 2018
Guruboi Mar 14, 2018 ( Post 1 )


A man identified as Ayariga Hassan who took to social media to warn people the danger of charging phone and using it to make or receive calls at the same time after his Samsung Galaxy S5 got burnt while charging the smartphone five minutes after using it to receive call from a friend has gotten a new Samsung S5 from Samsung Ghana as a replacement of his Samsung phone that got burnt.





Beneath is what he shared;



"Mr Frank O. Atta Owosu from Samsung Ghana visited me at my residence in Accra, Ghana yesterday to assess the cause of damage from the explosion of S5 Samsung galaxy, today Samsung Ghana replaced my phone with a new Samsung S8+. Am grateful thanks, but still do not charge your phone while receiving or making a call thank you, Dr. Hassan Ayariga"




Reply Me Now
1 1 Total

Make A Reply Below!

Comment:

Desired Name:

Captcha:
3 + 3 =
You Can Now Beautify your posts with
BBcodes || Smileys
1 1 Total
Init: 0.0032460689544678 Init to Head: 0.11286282539368 Head to Foot: 0.00052618980407715