See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy’s Proposal After Collecting His iPhone 6

Forum 8 years ago

See How Nigerian Girl Rejected Guy’s Proposal After Collecting His iPhone 6

Well, I was going through my facebook timeline when i saw a sweet Iphone 6 which drew my attention. Reading the post attached to the pic. I learnt that the expensive device was given as a gift to a lady.

Hard to believe tho, that a guy could spare 150k to get such device for a girl who isn’t his girlfriend yet,

Guess what?.. The girl accepted the Iphone 6 gift and rejected the guy’s proposal, claiming she is not moved by material things,

See screenshots below:
[ads4]

Oh. poor Vincent…

If you were in the guy’s shoes, what will you do?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa
Forum | 9 hours ago

How Police Nabbed Kidnappers Who Killed Victim After Collecting N3m Ransom In Jigawa

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi
Forum | 2 days ago

Your Marriage Is Still One of the Best We’ve Seen So Far - Nigerian Man Praises Adekunle Gold and Simi

VeryDarkMan Calls Out Hilda Baci Over Failure To Start Cooking Class After Collecting Payment
Forum | 2 days ago

VeryDarkMan Calls Out Hilda Baci Over Failure To Start Cooking Class After Collecting Payment

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024
Forum | 3 days ago

Zeribe Nwosu Foundation (ZNF) Annual Essay Competition for Nigerian Students, 2024