See Millions Of People Around The World Who Protest Against Donald Trump's Presidency (Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

See Millions Of People Around The World Who Protest Against Donald Trump's Presidency (Photos)

This is unprecedented. Hundreds of thousands of women and men yesterday gathered for a global 'solidarity' march in the wake of the inauguration of Donald Trump as US president.

Over 2.2 million people in the US, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Canada, Berlin, Edinburgh, Rome, Prague, Stockholm, Athens, Copenhagen, New Delhi, Brussels, Mexico City, Barcelona, Manila, Toronto, Madrid, Geneva, Cardiff and Sydney and other parts marched globally today in opposition of the 45th President of the USA, a man who didn't get the mandate of the people of America but was fortunate to get the mandate of the electoral college.

Protest in Paris

Protest in Washington DC

Protest in Prague

Protest in New Delhi

Protest in Athens

Protest in Bristol

Protest in Amsterdam

Protest in Brussels

Protest in Madrid

Protest in Barcelona, Spain

Protest in Canada

This protest in London

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Alleged N80.2bn fraud: Kogi Youths Protest EFCC’s Move to Arrest Yahaya Bello
Forum | 17 hours ago

Alleged N80.2bn fraud: Kogi Youths Protest EFCC’s Move to Arrest Yahaya Bello

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 1 day ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover
Forum | 1 day ago

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 2 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says