See Photo Of 13-Year-Old Girl Who Hangs Herself After Quarreling With Her Elder Brother.

Forum 6 years ago

See Photo Of 13-Year-Old Girl Who Hangs Herself After Quarreling With Her Elder Brother.

A 13-year-old schoolgirl hanged herself after writing ‘I hate my brother’ on her arm following a row with her 18-year-old sibling who found her, an inquest heard.

Bethany Fitton, 13, was found by her older brother Ben near to his attic bedroom, it was told.

‘Outstanding’ pupil Bethany was a popular and happy girl who had a ‘typical relationship’ with her brother. He complained she talked too much, she thought he was mean, the inquest heard.

It was also told that on the morning of June 22 last year, the two had argued because Ben had slept in for work and Bethany had failed to wake him.

During school lessons that day at Calder High School, in Mytholmroyd, West Yorkshire, she doodled on her left arm in ink ‘I hate my brother’.

The inquest heard she regularly scribbled on herself.

On the fateful day, Ben returned home at 7.30pm and his mum gave him a basket of laundry to take upstairs, he had to go through Bethany’s bedroom to get to the staircase leading to his room.

It was then that he spotted his sister's lifeless body, the inquest was told.

Together with his girlfriend they began CPR, which he had learned at the Boys Brigade.

Meanwhile, Estelle called for an ambulance, and paramedics took Bethany to Calderdale Royal Hospital, in Halifax, where she was then transferred to Leeds General Infirmary.

Tragically her brain had been starved of oxygen and she died on June 25.

Ben told police they would regularly squabble about ‘silly little things’ - and said the row that morning had been a 'four' on a scale of one to 10.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl
Forum | 2 days ago

Verydarkman Continues to Drag Reno Omokri, Accuses His Brother Of R3ping Teenage Girl

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of British-Nigerian Man Who Was Jailed For 28 Years After Shooting Man Over £3.50 Drug Debt In UK

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos
Forum | 4 days ago

Photo Of Eight Men Who Were Nabbed For Constructing A Shrine On Main Road In Lagos