See Shocking Photos of a Rare Fish that Looks Like a Woman's Private Part

Forum 7 years ago

See Shocking Photos of a Rare Fish that Looks Like a Woman's Private Part

Shellfish is a culinary and fisheries term for exoskeleton-bearing aquatic invertebrates used as food, including various species of molluscs, crustaceans, and echinoderms.

The images of the Shell fish as shared by a social media user on Twitter have caused a mild drama among youths who were left thinking otherwise at the sight of the fish.

Although most kinds of shellfish are harvested from saltwater environments, some kinds are found in freshwater. In addition, a few species of land crabs are eaten, for example Cardisoma guanhumi in the Caribbean.

Despite the name, shellfish are not a kind of fish, but are simply water-dwelling animals. Many varieties of shellfish (crustaceans in particular) are actually closely related to insects and arachnids, making up one of the main classes of the phylum Arthropoda. Cephalopods (squids, octopi, cuttlefish) and bivalves (clams, oysters) are molluscs, as are snails and slugs.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial
Forum | 22 hours ago

Drama As Woman Seizes Debtor’s Generator After Bumping Into Her At A Burial

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi
Forum | 2 days ago

I’m Not Fighting With My Successor Like Other Ex-Governors – Dave Umahi

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims
Forum | 3 days ago

2face Doesn’t Live With His Sons, Burna Boy May Never Give Birth, Davido Kills Every Male Child He Comes Across - Brymo Makes Shocking Claims

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun
Forum | 4 days ago

Herbalist And Three Others Who Killed A Woman For Money Ritual Get Nabbed In Osun