See The Man Behind The Pidgin Commentaries In Russia 2018 Matches (Photos)

Forum 5 years ago

See The Man Behind The Pidgin Commentaries In Russia 2018 Matches (Photos)

Journey through the just concluded Russia 2018 was really splendid for all - both lovers & non lovers of football. One of the exciting cum thrilling aspect of the FIFA world cup - Russia 2018 is the funny yet entertaining pidgin English commentary served to us by Benjamin Okenna Swadinho.

Benjamin with the alias"Benjy", is a Portharcout based radio sportscaster and supersport pidgin English commentator.

Benjamin posted on his Facebok timeline after the 3rd place game between Belgium and England on Saturday;

"Feeling so emotional right now looking back at how remarkable this journey has been...
So finally its my last game today on the #Russia2018 #PidginCommentary Belgium vs England 3pm

So friends kindly join us once more only on your world of Champions #Supersport#PidginCommentator #WorldCup
GOD NEVER DISAPPOINTS
#AnticipateGreatness #DinhoCares
JEHOVAH #OnumJuruNekele"

Benjamin is also a contemporary gospel musician who recently released a single "God never fails".
After the release of his debut single: "Chineyeobioma in 2015.

This man sincerely deserves some accolades!!! Without him, Russia 2018 might have been boring to some viewers!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 3 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 7 hours ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 18 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd