See The Mega Mansion Jay Z And His Pregnant Wife, Beyonce Are Reportedly Buying For N120M (Photos)

Forum 6 years ago

See The Mega Mansion Jay Z And His Pregnant Wife, Beyonce Are Reportedly Buying For N120M (Photos)

According to New York Time's Page Six, Jay Z and Beyoncé are on the verge of buying a $120m mansion in Beverly Hills.

As Beyoncé prepares to give birth to twins, she and Jay are planning to move their family to Los Angeles from New York in search of more privacy. They have bid on the breathtaking, newly constructed mansion at 454 Cuesta Way in Bel Air’s private East Gate area.

The place, which is being sold off-market for an asking price of $135 million, has just been completely remodeled from the ground up, and also boasts 11 bathrooms, a media room, space for a recording studio, a garage that can fit 15 cars, separate staff quarters and a big spa with a hot tub, sauna and steam room

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties
Forum | 5 hours ago

I’m Tired of Reading Your Dumb Advice - Femi Adebayo’s Wife Slams Online Aunties

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament
Forum | 1 day ago

Divorce-seeking Military Officer Accuses Wife Of Bad Temperament

I Once Tried To Copy Beyoncé - Singer, Fireboy
Forum | 1 day ago

I Once Tried To Copy Beyoncé - Singer, Fireboy

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 2 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring