See The Moment President Buhari Denied Being A Clone

Forum 5 years ago

See The Moment President Buhari Denied Being A Clone

President Muhammadu Buhari made a crowd of Nigerians burst into laughter when he addressed rumours of being a 'clone'.

It will be recalled that the Nigerian media space has been rife with rumours of President Muhammadu Buhari being a clone named 'Jubrin'.

Speaking to Nigerians in Poland, the president pointed out that it was the real 'him' talking to them. In his words;

"A lot of people hoped that I died during my ill health. It is real me… I will soon celebrate my 76th birthday and I will still go strong.".

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 14 hours ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 2 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu
Forum | 3 days ago

Publish Loan Agreements By Obasanjo, Yar’Adua, Jonathan And Buhari - Serap Tells President Tinubu

Forum | 3 days ago