See Two Deadly Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Night Operation In Abuja (Graphic Photo)

Forum 7 years ago

See Two Deadly Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Night Operation In Abuja (Graphic Photo)

Two armed robbers operating in 5th Avenue Gwarinpa residents in Abuja have paid dearly with their lives after engaging the police in a shootout.

The two armed robbers who were shot dead during robbery in Abuja
Policemen have shot dead two armed robbers during an operation at 5th Avenue, Gwarinpa area of Abuja. It was gathered that the hoodlums had gained entrance to a building and started to rob flat by flat before a distress call was put out by a resident to the police.
The police responded immediately and engaged the criminals in a gun battle. Two were gunned down while two others escaped.

“Ok everyone, these guys showed up in the dead hours of the last night at 5th avenue Gwarinpa with two others and dealt with a security man and his family, they had their way in and started robbing each flat.
“I will have to commend the police for showing up not too Long after a my friend place a distressed call to policemen at Gwarinpa police station. Two escaped while this two paid for it with their lives. I am full of Joy, and I bless God because my friend’s flat was the only one they couldn’t break into.

“His call put an end to it and saved the whole house and sent this two who have refused to repent to where they belong. Thank you so much Jesus, I am grateful.” an eyewitness wrote.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 1 day ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series
Forum | 2 days ago

Dead Boy Detectives Sneak Peek Unveils First 5 Minutes of Netflix Series

The Walking Dead Animated Series Can’t Happen Yet for This Reason
Forum | 2 days ago

The Walking Dead Animated Series Can’t Happen Yet for This Reason

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 2 days ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series