See WAEC Result Of The Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After Writing WAEC

Forum 7 years ago

See WAEC Result Of The Girl Electrocuted In Lagos After Writing WAEC

Deborah Faleke, the young girl electrocuted at Fagbenro Street, Alakuko, Lagos State on May 21, two weeks after she finished writing her WASCE examination,had two distinctions and six credits in the just-released results.

Pastor Ademola Faleke, her father, disclosed yesterday that Deborah’s result was one of the best in her school.

He said:“Deborah had two distinctions and six credits out of the nine subjects she sat for in the 2016 May/June WASCE: C6, Economics; B3, Geography; C5, Civil Education, and C4 in English Language. “She also had C4 in Mathematics; B3, in Chemistry; E8, Biology; C6, Physics and F9 in Marketing.” ‘

The pastor, moved to tears while reeling out the result, said Deborah had desired to study Bio-Chemistry in one of the private universities in Ogun State before her death.

He said: “My daughter was the Senior Girl and President of the school Jet’s Club and the Secretary of its Literary and Debating Society. “I had promised her that I would do everything within my power to ensure that she achieved her education goals, but the will of God must prevail.”

Deborah had gone to stay with her cousin, Bukola Ogunbanjo, when the incident that led to her untimely death happened.

The high-tension, which belonged to Ikeja Electric, IE, fell on Deborah immediately electricity supply was restored to the area around 10a.m., on the fateful day. According to Faleke, “the management of IE visited my family once. Since then, my family had not seen or heard anything from them.”

He also said that recently the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission, NERC, sent its representatives to commiserate with him and his family over the loss. However, IE’s Head of Corporate Communications, Mr. Felix Ofulue, said that the matter was being handled by its legal unit.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
JAMB arrests father writing exam for son
Forum | 12 hours ago

JAMB arrests father writing exam for son

I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi
Forum | 2 days ago

I Was Irritated While Writing My Hit Song ‘Joromi’ - Simi

WAEC disclaimer notice on purported ad-hoc staff recruitment
Forum | 4 days ago

WAEC disclaimer notice on purported ad-hoc staff recruitment