See What You Need To Know About Adsense Matched Content Feature

Forum 8 years ago

See What You Need To Know About Adsense Matched Content Feature

Lots of blogger must have heard about the new ads type added on adsense dashboard called matched contents. this allows adsense to make use of your blog post as related contents which improve your website views.guess you must have seen ads network such as contents.ads revenue hits etc providing contents ads on various blog and website. this means that instead of seeing the normal type of ads on your blog, you will see a content type of ads with images displaying on your blog. this is a new type of promotional ads used by online advertising company to serve ads on various blog. this type of ads make use of contents on a blog. this means advertisers can promote their blog, website etc using content from their website so they can generate more views and visitors to their site.

With this new method of promoting a website contents, google adsense has joined the league by also providing advertisers the opportunity to promote content ads on publishers website. publishers of adsense can create an ads unit with matched contents from their adsense dashboard.this features is new on adsense. they only allowed publishers to make use of it on their blog which enables the blog to extract matched contents on the blog to increase their page views.
it serve as additional form of related post but this time it is channeled to increase page views.

I guess adsense team was testing the matched content during those period it was announced to see how effective it could be for advertisers to make use of. but now they have added it as part of ads unit you can use to make money from your blog. adsense publishers can now make money from clicks generated from matched content ads on their blog or website. this means the ads unit will display matched contents of your blog and also from another blog or website instead of your blog alone and when visitors clicks on any of such ads, you get paid from the clicks.you must be happy to hear this great news, well, there is also a sad news.

Adsense matched content is not enabled for all adsense publishers, they have to approve your blog if eligible.so you may ask how can i apply for adsense matched content.well, you don't need to apply because there is no registration button to apply for it.the process to qualify for adsense matched content is not yet certain because adsense teams will make the decision. they automatically approve blogs that falls within their criteria. if they found your blog eligible, they will send you a message that your blog is qualified to use adsense matched content and you will see the wordREADY under site management from your dashboard

But if you want to check if your blog is qualified for adsense matched content, then login to your google adsense dashboard.

Scroll to the top right and click on the gear Icon, go to settings=site management. there you will see either not eligible or Ready. if your blog is qualified, you will see ready but if its not qualified, you will see Not Eligible.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Euphoria’s Maude Apatow to Make Feature Film Directorial Debut With Poetic License
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Euphoria’s Maude Apatow to Make Feature Film Directorial Debut With Poetic License

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates
Forum | 2 weeks ago

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates

Invincible Season 3 to Feature Returning Villains From Season 1
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Invincible Season 3 to Feature Returning Villains From Season 1

‘I don’t know if I’ll live to be 100’ – Varane
Forum | 3 weeks ago

‘I don’t know if I’ll live to be 100’ – Varane