1 1 Total
Views: 245 Replies: 1 Started By: hardex Last Poster: hardex Last Post Date: Jun 10
hardex Jun 10 ( Post 1 )


According to Punch Metro, there was a tragedy in Imo State on Monday as no fewer than ten traditional wedding guests died of fume from a generator and twenty others hospitalised.




The incident happened at Umuomumu Mbieri in the Mbaitoli Local Government Area of the state.

A community source told Punch Metro that the wedding guests from Anambra State decided to pass the night at their in-law’s house after the ceremony.

It was the fume from the generator which ran through the night until morning that killed them, our correspondent was told.

The State Commissioner of Police, Rabiu Ladodo, who confirmed the development to Punch Metro said, “the generator was on in the kitchen while the doors and widows of the rooms the guests slept were locked.”

“It is a case of sudden and natural death but we have commenced an investigation. Assistance is being rendered to the survivors.”

The victims and survivors were taken to Ikeduru General Hospital.

Punch Metro was not allowed to speak to the hospital management.


Source: naijaloaded
Reply Me Now
1 1 Total

Make A Reply Below!

Comment:

Desired Name:

Captcha:
1 + 4 =
You Can Now Beautify your posts with
BBcodes || Smileys
1 1 Total
Init: 0.0033061504364014 Init to Head: 0.1330828666687 Head to Foot: 0.00055909156799316