Shameless Mother Lets Her Son Urinate In A Cup He Had Been Drinking From In The Middle Of Packed Restaurant [See disgusting photo]

Forum 6 years ago

Shameless Mother Lets Her Son Urinate In A Cup He Had Been Drinking From In The Middle Of Packed Restaurant [See disgusting photo]

People were left horrified after a mum let her son pee in a cup he had been drinking from in the middle of a restaurant. The mother, who's been blasted as "disgusting" online, held out the cup for the boy as he stood next to their table at a shopping centre food court in Krasnodar, Russia.

The mum had decided that rather than walk her child to the nearest toilet she would just hold out the cup for him to wee in.

The remnants of the family’s lunch can be seen on the table, with reports that they had only minutes earlier used the cup to drink out of.

Another woman who was eating at the same table appeared embarrassed and tried to avert her eyes during the incident.

[ads4]

A sickened customer took a picture from a nearby table and uploaded it online - sparking a horrified outcry from people on social media

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 16 hours ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie
Forum | 1 day ago

I Am Going To Have Eleven Beautiful Children, My Late Son Will Return - Yul Edochie

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME
Forum | 1 day ago

Father Arrested For Impersonating Son During UTME

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa
Forum | 2 days ago

Son Arrested For Faking His Own Kidnap To Extort Money From Father In Jigawa