Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended'

Forum 7 years ago

Shehu Sani Meets Buhari, Says 'I Cannot Be Suspended'

Senator Shehu Sani (APC, Kaduna Central) on Friday described his quarrel with Governor Nasir el-Rufai as normal in a democracy.

Sani spoke to State House reporters after he and Senate President Bukola Saraki met behind closed-doors with President Muhammadu Buhari.

Sani said: "It's a normal thing. You can be Siamese twins and then you may engage in combat. You can also be twins and then you engage yourselves in disagreement and you can also be from the same house or family or same room but still disagree with each other. I think it's a normal thing in democracy to disagree."

He dismissed his reported suspension from the All Progressives Congress, saying "I cannot be suspended. I'm unsuspendable, if there is any word like that. I remain a member of my party. If you simply feel uncomfortable with my words, all you can do is to simply put some cotton on your ears so that it can block it and if you're not comfortable with seeing me physically, you simply need to use sunglasses.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
DSS Releases El-Rufai’s Ally Arrested Over Anti-Governor Sani Post
Forum | 1 day ago

DSS Releases El-Rufai’s Ally Arrested Over Anti-Governor Sani Post

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 2 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 2 days ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 3 days ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing