Sho Madjozi Comments On Rumours That Penny Penny Is Her Father

Forum 6 years ago

Sho Madjozi Comments On Rumours That Penny Penny Is Her Father

Sho Madjozi’s Comments On Rumours That Penny Penny Is Her Father. First it was Cassper Nyovest suspected to be Penny Penny’s child, now it is Rapper and Songwriter Sho Madjozi who has been rumoured to be his child. The rumours rose and escalated when the Disco star revealed that he once had a child with a white woman, without wasting any more time people assumed it was Sho Madjozi since she is too based in Limpopo like Penny.

Clarifying the rumour, Madjozi said that she has a relationship with Penny Penny but he is not her father. “He calls me to check up on me sometimes. After he started visiting me people started saying that he was my dad. Everyone knows that I am mixed but my dad is white, not the other way around. So now that everyone heard that Papa Penny had a mixed baby, they were like: ‘it’s Sho Majozi!’ Papa Penny is not my father,” she said Speaking to TshisaLIVE.

Madjozi went on to comment further on the music genre of Papa Penny and said that she would love to work with him in the future. “I think it could definitely happen. I think the only thing that is stopping us is time and our schedules. He has the moves. That guy is a legend. Everyone in that area knows him and now everyone knows Sho Majozi,” she added.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Rumours First Image Revealed for Cate Blanchett and Alicia Vikander-Led Comedy
Forum | 2 days ago

Rumours First Image Revealed for Cate Blanchett and Alicia Vikander-Led Comedy

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase
Forum | 5 days ago

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase

Mohbad’s Father Sets Up GoFundMe For More Donations
Forum | 5 days ago

Mohbad’s Father Sets Up GoFundMe For More Donations

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial
Forum | 5 days ago

Nigerian Actress, Obey Etok Chima Suffers Double Blow As She Loses Her Father Just Hours Before Her Husband’s Burial