Shock as Woman Spots the 'Ghost' of Her Mother-in-law in a Photo Taken 8 Years After She Died (Photos)

Forum 8 years ago

Shock as Woman Spots the 'Ghost' of Her Mother-in-law in a Photo Taken 8 Years After She Died (Photos)

The ghostly figure of the woman's mother-in-law has apparently turned up on a family photograph taken eight whole years after she passed away.

Caroline Walker was snapping shots of her grandson as they played peek-a-boo.

But when the 49-year-old looked through her shots, she spotted a see-through spirit in a nightie popping up behind him.

Caroline, from Bradford, West Yorkshire, said: "It's really weird and quite spooky, I can see arms and part of a see-through body that appears to be dressed in a nightie.

"The figure in the pictures is transparent and the only person I think it could be is my ex-mother-in-law because we have her old furniture in the room.
"The house is only 20 years old so I don't think there could be any spirits from my home, she's the only one we can think of. I only met my mother-in-law a few times but I know she was a strong businesswoman who seemed really nice.

"Tragically she had an accident that left her in a vegetative state before passing away in 2008 but even then in her worse days she knew who I was.

"Pretty much everything in the room belonged to her, it was all her antiques. Maybe she was coming to have a look to check her antique furniture was ok or maybe she came to look at her great-grandson, we're not really sure.

"I was taking a lot of pictures of my grandson Jotham who was pulling silly faces in front when it happened. My grandson was just being cheeky he loves having his photo taken, he was posing for some fun photos.

"We never saw anything at the time while taking the pictures, it's very strange we can't explain it ourselves. It was only a few weeks later when I was going through them that I noticed what looked like a ghost behind my grandson.

"When I showed my friends they first start to laugh in disbelief, but then they were a bit shocked. It's changed the way I see the room, I'm not worried at all but it feels like she could be still there.
"I've always believed in the paranormal but until you see something yourself you can never be certain and now I do think there could be something after death."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel
Forum | 4 hours ago

My Spy: The Eternal City Photo Sets Release Date for Dave Bautista Sequel

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 1 day ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today
Forum | 1 day ago

Late Sound Sultan’s Wife, Farida Shares Lovely Family Photo As She Turns 40 Today

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2
Forum | 2 days ago

Tulsa King: Sylvester Stallone Shares Set Photo for Season 2