Shock as Yaya Toure "Embarrasses" Kelechi Iheanacho(Reason will shock you)

Forum 7 years ago

Shock as Yaya Toure "Embarrasses" Kelechi Iheanacho(Reason will shock you)

Manchester City star Yaya Toure embarrassed fellow teammate Kelechi Iheanacho after a mix-up at the end of their win over Hull.

Toure was named man of the match, after an all-action display which culminated in him scoring the first, and decisive, goal from the penalty spot.

Iheanacho, who had added the second of City's three was also invited to give his post-match thoughts, and both men seemed to be giving the TV cameras the sort of platitudes expected after a hard-fought win.

But then came the awkward moment as Toure, who had earlier in the interview mentioned that it was his son's birthday on Christmas Day, was handed the award.

'Oh nice, thank you very much, I will give it to my boy then,' said the Ivorian midfielder.

Iheanacho, however, had presumably not been listening to the heart-warming tale of Toure Jnr telling his father he was destined to score a Boxing Day goal, as he assumed that Toure Snr was referring to him as 'my boy'...

The striker reached out to take the award he thought he was being given, only for Yaya to start laughing, slap his hand away and say: 'No, it's not you, my boy!'

Toure than wandered off, laughing along with the interviewer, as Iheanacho looked confused and a little hurt.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase
Forum | 5 days ago

Shocking Moment 80-Year-Old Nun Was Seen Wheeling The Dead Body Of A Fellow Sister Into A Suitcase

My Humility Is Not A Sign Of Weakness – Fubara Fumes, Discloses Reason For Accepting Tinubu’s Peace Pact
Forum | 2 weeks ago

My Humility Is Not A Sign Of Weakness – Fubara Fumes, Discloses Reason For Accepting Tinubu’s Peace Pact

Forum | 2 weeks ago

LaLiga: Xavi to stay at Barcelona in shock u-turn
Forum | 2 weeks ago

LaLiga: Xavi to stay at Barcelona in shock u-turn